Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Three nights in a row

Young Josh has slept through the night for the past three nights. The night before last I actually slept for nine hours straight! It was heavenly. Last night could've been great if Matthew had not woken up at midnight. I don't know what's going on, but he must be going through that I-wake-up-because-I'm-two phase. I remember the other kids doing it. *sigh* Of course it would have to coincide with me finally getting some real sleep at night. Oh well.

My front room and kitchen are so nice and clean. My visiting teachers are coming over in about an hour, and they helped me clean up a bit when we first moved in. I just wanted to show them that their efforts were not wasted. *wink* I suppose I could take some pictures, at least of the front half of my home. Maybe I'll get some shots of the outside, as well. None in the back, though. I'm highly embarassed by the state of the lawn in my back yard. I suppose we really must start thinking about getting a lawn mower. Or at least begging the neighbors to let us use theirs! j/k But I digress.

I have my six week post partum appointment set for the ninth. I wish it were sooner. I really want to start exercising. I at least want to look semi-decent for when July comes around. Plus I seem to have more energy than I've had in ages and I want to do something with it before I just go back to being a tired mom!

No comments: