Monday, March 19, 2007

BLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOG

So yes, this is my very own personal blog. People have been getting a bit shirty with me for not posting enough pictures, but when you have four kids under the age of seven, then we can talk. :p

I feel as though my New Year's Resolutions are coming a bit late this year (seeing as it is now March and I am only just now starting to "improve myself") but I really want to keep you all up-to-date with my own blog. Obviously the website thing petered out quite a while ago, but you know how things go. With us it was hurricanes and moving. Oi! But yes. I digress.

Over the weekend the Boyer family decided to have some fun for St. Patty's Day. First off we had a fantabulous breakfast of green eggs and bacon (I didn't have any ham):
We then went out into the yard to do a bit of cleaning up. The weeds were feeling as though they owned the place, and I saved a few helpless plants from being overrun:
And then, of course, we had to take a picture of little Joshua all decked out in green:

There you go. Also, even though this is not at all scientific, I weighed myself and then weighed myself with Josh, and he is now around twelve pounds. That's right, TWELVE! No wonder my arms have been feeling so weak lately! He did sleep through the night, though, so I think I'll forgive him.

And that's the Boyer news as of today. Ta!

Oh, before I go, here are some more pics of Josh:

Now Ta!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the St. Patty's festivities. I'm excited to celebrate minor holidays when Clara is a bit older (my efforts are wasted on just Jeremy and me). Keep us posted on Joshua's weight. I wonder whether he'll end up bigger than Clara soon! Only two pounds to go and he'll have caught her--which is funny, since she weighs two pounds more than her little friend at church, who was born term just a few days before Clara. Weltons grow big babies, I guess, even if (in some cases) they start out small.

Keep up the blog! I love pictures!