Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Thoughts

While I was going through my filing cabinet/cleaning my office I found a file folder marked "Happy Thoughts". Surely they couldn't be, I thought to myself, but indeed they are! These are the Happy thoughts that some friends and I compiled while we were still in high school! There are over a thousand of them!

So, I figured in these tremulous times, we could all do with some Happy Thoughts. For the next however many days it takes me, I am going to post a few Happy Thoughts on my blog. Keep in mind that some of these are quite dated, but most of them are just has happy as they were almost 15 years ago. Enjoy!

Dictionaries
Conversion Tables
Good Grades on Math Tests
Bubblegum
Interesting Teachers
Gold Silverware
Chicken Chimichangas
14-Hour Naps
Sleeping In
Morality on Television
Pretty Fish
Green Eggs and Ham
No More Dinosaurs
America
Good Friends
Gentler Ivory
Good Grades
Stuff to Keep You From Being Bored
Brown Plates

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Good times... I think I recently (like within the last year or so) found my notebook of happy thoughts. I should dredge them up.

Kelly Mertz said...

Oh, those bring up memories of car pooling to Bear Creek after seminary...

Cindy Howard said...

Okay the sleep sounds good at this point, I'm beat, but the conversion tables??

Naomi said...

Have you never needed a conversion table whilst cooking?? I find they make me happy if I can't remember how many decanters go in a square whole. *giggle*

Naomi said...

And by "whole" I meant "hole".

Sheesh.

Inexperienced Mom said...

Ok, Gold Silverware got me laughing... Christina

Naomi said...

Oh, just you wait. I've only just begun... Mwahahahahahaha