Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Thoughts - Day 5

I just realized that I missed yesterday's installment of Happy Thoughts. Oh well. Just remembering that I forgot is in and of itself a happy thought.

Dunking people
Good books
Redundancy
Staple guns
No homework
Freedom of religion
One minute until school is out/work is over
Healing wounds
Happy horses
White bicycles
Mirrors with pretty reflections
Good grades
Fuzzy hair on poodles
Good, clear handwriting
Fire extinguishers
Lilly pads with cute frogs on them
Slimy cheese on pizza
Standing for what you believe in
Cuddly stuffed animals
New clothes

1 comment:

Jill said...

Every time I read one of your happy thoughts lists, I have to give several "amen to that"! I mean I wouldn't have thought of it, but you are right - staple guns are pretty darn cool.