Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Thoughts - Day 2

As I was going through the list after my last post, I realized how many of them share just a bit too much personal information (about other people), how many are complete inside jokes, and how nerdy we were in high school! (Of course, I completely embrace my nerdiness now, but it is a bit of a shock to realize that you were a nerd in school when you didn't particularly think you were all that nerdy. But I digress.) As such, I probably won't be posting every single Happy Thought from my list. That being said, there are still hundreds and hundreds of gems.

On to the list!

Friendly Chipmunks
Good Hair Days
Brand New Light Bulbs
Air Conditioners in the Summer
Heaters in the Winter
Radios with Good Reception
Long Talks with Friends
Telephones
Puppies
A Spoonful of Sugar with Bad Tasting Medicine
World Peace
Spelling Words Correctly
Good Luck on Friday the 13th
Kissing Ouchies Better
Star Trek Trivia
Stars and Constellations
Smiles
Walks in the Evening or Early Morning
Swings
Meteorites Missing the Earth

2 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

aww, I hope I didn't make you feel bad. I was just one of those loser kids in high school, who didn't take school seriously enough. That's embarrassing to me.

Naomi said...

Of course you didn't make me feel bad! Why would you think that? These are Happy! LOL do not even worry about it. And psh don't be embarrassed. You are so awesome!!