Monday, October 1, 2007

New Camera

Hooray! We have a new camera! I'm so glad because I was totally feeling naked without one and feeling naked is not a good feeling. ;)

I've taken a few test shots to see how it works. I think it's wonderful with all of its bells and whistles.

Here is Jacob with his completely gappy smile. We love it. Especially his new found lisp. Now he matches Kaylee and Matthew in their manner of speech.Here is a picture of Josh on the "Auto" setting of the camera:
And a pic of him on the "kids and pets" setting. Which do you like better?
And here's Joshy just looking kind of surprised. I don't know what's going on with those eyebrows! :D
Kaylee being Kaylee. She has the most amusing facial expressions.
And here is the sweet Matthew sitting angelically in his booster seat on our way home from Savannah.

Enjoy the pictures! We'll be on the lookout for more photo ops. :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it all! I can't believe how different Josh looks!

Megan said...

Cute kids! They make me happy. It especially warms my heart that Josh is sporting Cougarwear.

Naomi said...

Rise and Shout, baby!

Tara said...

OK, that is one nice camera, your pictures look like SOOO totally crystal clear!!! (sorry, having an "i miss the CA valley" moment) But really the pictures look fantastic, way more clear than mine do. Jakobs eyes look like they could stop traffic, they sparkle! I am noticing features on your kids I didn't notice before. I knew Josh had kissy-kissy lips, but dang! Kaylee is quite expressive, and I bet ALL your kids are angels, in or out of their seats. :) Yay for new cameras!

Kristin said...

Wow, Jake and Noah do have the same smile! Not for long though...After two years of waiting, FINALLY, one of his front teeth poked it's way through. You can't quite see it, but you can feel it! I'll take some pictures when it's actually visible. This is huge deal!