Thursday, October 18, 2007

More of Misty and the Kids

Well, it seems as though Misty has finally gotten used to us. She is a crazy cat that has turned out to be kind of standoffish, but loves to play. Go figure. She loves to run around the house chasing bugs, and I have noticed that our fly population has started to dwindle. YAY! She is still very sweet with the family, but she doesn't like to be snuggled much. Except in the middle of the night. That's when she turns on the purring for attention. But I don't mind. It's very relaxing.

Jacob received his report card yesterday and made straight A's, the Honor Roll, and another Good Citizenship award. Congrats, Jacob. You're, as they say in Boston, "wicked awesome!"

Other than that there isn't much to report. All is well. :)

Misty behind the computer desk. My, my, my! I need to organize that thing! *is slightly embarrassed at the state of her computer desk...*
Misty likes to hide in all sorts of tight spots. This one in particular cracks me up!

Best buds.Say what?
Kaylee has taken to getting her clothes ready for the next day by creating a 2D Kaylee. She even drew a head and arms, and even gave one of the arms her freckle. Hey, whatever gets her to get ready!
And I just snapped this today. I thought it was cute. He is so attached to that thing!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You should see our computer desk, we are computer-clutter-soul-mates. :) I love your cat, so sweet-looking! And Kaylee's clothes, too funny, I love it! Both my kids went through a phase like that, but they never went to the extent of drawing themselves, Kylee is just great!