Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Blast From the Past

Ever since Isabelle was born people have been commenting on how much she looks like Josh. I would always agree, but most of the time I thought she looked just like Izzy. Then I came across this old blog entry of when Josh started crawling.

Now I see what everyone is talking about.

Keep in mind that Josh is only one month older in those videos than Izzy is now.

Have a nice day.

ETA a recent video of Isabelle from a few weeks ago. Now you can compare.


3 comments:

KimmyBlair said...

it won't let me see the video!!! :pouts:

Naomi said...

I fixed it. Try again.

MOM/SUSAN said...

OK, so I went and checked out the Josh video--it's still just about the cutest thing ever. The best part is that his happiness level is still just as wonderfully high today as it was then. As for Izzy--I have NEVER seen a baby chew on her tongue like that girl! She's still such a sweet little baby doll.