Friday, February 25, 2011

Josh's Birthday

We recently celebrated Joshua's 4th Birthday. (I would have put pics up sooner, but the flu hit us pretty hard last week.) Anyway, we had more of a birth-weekend then a birthday, because he is part Welton, and that's how we roll.
We opened presents as soon as Jarum got home from work on Saturday and then we went to the gym to go swimming. That would probably explain why Josh is wearing a swimming shirt.

Joshua had asked for a Pillow Pet for his birthday. I think he likes it.

He also started asking for a Lightening McQueen cake since his last birthday. Jarum and I thought we should probably go with that. No, I didn't make it. I'm awesome, but not that awesome.

It's hard to believe that my Joshy-man is already four. It just doesn't seem right, somehow. But then he does stuff like this that helps me to calm down and realize that he hasn't completely grown up. Yet.
I love you, Sweet Boy!

No comments: