Monday, July 14, 2008

Mmmm Waffles

I love breakfast. It is by far my favorite meal. And of all of the breakfast fare out there, waffles are my all time favorite. Sometimes I just get a hankering and make some. No particular reason. And these are not the pull out of the freezer and pop in a toaster kind of waffles. Oh, no. These are the make from scratch and then pour gently into the waffle iron kind of waffle. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

A special day is coming up *wink* and Jarum offered to make breakfast. I've been trying to decide what I wanted. I thought, waffles of course! However, he doesn't make them the right way. So, I decided not to wait and I made them for myself this morning. He can me me eggs. :D

Gosh, I love waffles!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I also like me some waffles, though we don't have them nearly enough anymore on account of the egg deliciousness being poison to CB. Oh well.

I will say I'm surprised to hear of breakfast being your fave meal. I'm more of a dinner girl myself! :)

Naomi said...

Breakfast is just the best meal ever! I could eat breakfast for all three meals. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of adopting your second breakfast. :p

Tara said...

Breakfast ROCKS!!! (if you are not in a mad rush EVERY morning like I am and can barely get a vita-shake down and cereal for kids! ugh...I miss REAL breakfast *sigh*)

I'm dreaming of your waffles.