Thursday, July 10, 2008

Still "Borrowing" Internet Hence the Shocking Lack of Pictures

I promise. They are coming. I am slightly embarrassed that my last pics are all of the way back from Easter. *sigh*

I'm thinking of attacking the kids' rooms today. They aren't really bad, and it is pretty much all toy related. I spent most of yesterday just trying to get my room cleared out and ended up going through and sorting through clothes at the same time. My room does look much better (I can actually see the floor!) and I'm down to just a few piles lining my walls. Anyway, I want the kids, well, mainly the boys, to have the same joy of bare floor-age as I do, so that's the project today.

Yeah. Um, the end.

Update: It is now lunchtime and I have completed the boys' room! WOOT! They are all unpacked, organized, and posters put up. I'm feeling slightly accomplished. I think I'll keep Kaylee's and Josh's room until tomorrow, seeing as I can't do it after lunch as Josh is in desperate need of a nap.


No comments: