Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Background Noise

I am one of those people who has to have something going on in the background at times while I am working/puttering about/crafting/cleaning. And it has to be of a talky nature i.e. no music. I would much rather listen to talk radio or have a movie/movie commentary going on in the background. My movie of choice at the moment (because we live so far out in the stix that we don't even get AM radio!) is A&E's Pride and Prejudice. Needless to say, I think I've watched it three times in the last three weeks. I have just begun the first DVD again.

*sigh*

Oh well. What can I do? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this film, so I don't really mind. :p

3 comments:

B. Surfer said...

Hey, it's meesa... i have the same tendency - and the same love of Movies. P&P is a personal favorite. But hey, it looks like you've lost a ton of weight.. nice work! I guess you really did earn that Harry Potter Las Vegas visit. haha Good to read your blog.

Naomi said...

Hey, Meesa. What's up? Just went and read your blog. Super-cute kids, by the way. How's real life treating you? Thanks for noticing the weight loss. I feel great! LOL HP in Vegas. That feels like ages ago. Moved on, my friend. Moved on. :P

Tara said...

I'm right there with ya!!!! P&P freaks are we! Just saying it makes want to put in on while I "finish" my art room, (hopefully today!) Good job on the progress on the home front! :)