Friday, September 7, 2007

Going to the Store

Have you ever realized that you needed to go to the store but you most emphatically did not want to go? I am in need of some sewing needles in order to finish my new quilt before it is needed for our church luau tomorrow night. Today, however, I am coming down with the cold that has been making the rounds in our family. And unfortunately even though we live in a very small town, I still have to drive ten minutes just to get to the town Walmart.

(I've noticed that it makes now difference what size town you live in, you always have to drive ten minutes to get to the nearest Walmart! :p )

Anyway, I was just going to stay home and relax so that I don't get too sick too soon, but it looks as though I'm actually going to have to do my hair, put on some makeup, load the kids into the car and go to Walmart. Not very thrilled, but there you go.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Isn't that crazy about the Walmart? 13 household moves Naomi, and if there is a Walmart in the town/city we live in, it is ALWAYS 10 mins away! Why? And why is Target so much cooler, but always even further away?

Naomi said...

Target rocks my socks. And it always seem further away. Except we did once live about five minutes away from a Target in one of our residences in S. Florida. I swear, I think I got spoiled.

Funny thing is I'm decorating for Fall today and realized I need to go back to Walmart to pick up a few more garlands and such. Pft.