Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen

And here is Halloween!
This is a picture of Josh right after I finished putting on his face paint. I knew I had to take it then or else I would not get a good pic of him. :D

Three of four. Josh was being cranky and refused to pose.

Jacob as Commander Cody (I think. He's a Clone Trooper)

Kaylee the Kitty

Harry Potter!

Josh finally consented to pose once at the Church's Trunk or Treat, but as you can see, most of his nose and mouth makeup are gone.

Vampire Dad and Harry Potter. If you look closely, you can see Jarum's teeth. He made those himself. Yeah, it's cool being a dentist!

The truck, although Jake is sitting in front of a lot of it. Jarum gave out toothbrushes along with the candy. And, if you look closely in the back, you'll see a sign I found that day that read "Dracula's Dental Care - Free Checkups" TEEHEE I just had to get it!


The jars. I love these jars. I can't wait for Halloween next year, solely to get the jars out again. ;)

I, of course, was a party pooper and just wore my witch hat from last year. Good times.

Oh, and good luck to all of my peeps who are participating in NaNoWriMo! Crank out those novels! I think the name "Naomi" or "Nomes" is awesome for a strong, female character. Just sayin'.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Naomi, great pictures. Oh I love those hubby teeth.

Send me your email and I will tell you about my embroidery picture.

Joan

Wduke2@aol.com

MOM/SUSAN said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I loved every single picture and the kids looked SO great! Good job Mom. When we (Megan, Chris and I) first saw Jarum's teeth and I told them he'd made them, they both commented that they'd love him to make some for them. Sounds like good times were had all around. And, thanks again for the pictures. Grammy's miss the grand kids, especially on holidays. It's true.

Karen said...

Of course the dentist has to hand out toothbrushes. =) Cute costumes!

The Staker Family said...

Allan made vampire teeth last year :) Your kids all look great. I cannot believe how big they are getting.