Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Grammy and Gramps Visit

Grammy and Gramps came to visit us at our house right after Christmas. While they were here for only a few short days, we had a blast! It was fun watching the children play with their Grandparents. And I'm not going to lie, it was fun for me as well!

Gramps has always been a big fan of trains, so he and Matthew were right at home with each other.

On their last day we went up to Savannah. We had lunch in Forsythe Park, right across from this fountain. It was a beautiful day.
Grammy and Gramps had so much fun with Josh going down the slide. It was fun for me to watch as well!

I am so glad that they were able to come and visit. I wish it could have been longer, but I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great pictures! It looks so nice there...I wish we could come visit RIGHT NOW! :) Happy New Year!