Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

We here at the Boyer house are just pleased as punch that we were able to spend Christmas together this year instead of having Jarum in Iraq. We were also happy (no offense to our family, we love you!) to stay home this year. It has been a while. The day was wonderful with much happiness, laughter and fun to be had. All of the gifts we received were wonderful and much appreciated. Santa also did quite a good job, according to the kids. The laughter mainly came from watching each other try to do the hula hoop game on the Wii fit. We have videos. We'll probably either delete them or hold them for when blackmail might be needed.




And yes, that is our new TV, otherwise known as "The Beast." Just wait until you see it, Mom. You'll do a double-take, I'm sure. :p

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the pictures, they are great! I didn't even think about that train set. We have one in a container that is never used. I didn't even think that Eddie would be ready for that, but after seeing your Josh looking at it, I'm going to pull out the train set today! Are your boys obsessed with lego starwars games by chance? Mine is, and lego batman, and lego indie. oh boys.

Naomi said...

Josh is SO into Thomas, even more so than Matt is at this point. I bet Eddie might get a kick out of it.

And lego Star Wars??? ALL of us are into it. I wasted weeks just going through, trying to get 100% on the Complete Saga. *sigh* I am such a nerd! :) But I think Jacob is saving up his money for the lego indie. I just think the Lego video games are awesome and incredibly creative. And no dying. I'm a big fan of no dying! :)