Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! It started off by having a neighborhood party at zero eight o'clock in the morning. The kids hunted for eggs and then we all got together for breakfast. It lasted a total of 30 minutes for us because it was flippin' cold!

We then had good times dyeing some eggs. The two little ones had to sit far away, because, well, it's dye!

I think the kids looked quite nice in their Easter finery. Josh is not happy, however, because this is right after we got home from church at 2pm and he was very ready for a nap!
After nap Matt had a great time snuggling with Aunt Megan.
Our own, private egg hunt. Thanks to Megs for taking the pics!



We hope that everyone had a great Easter holiday!

7 comments:

Tara said...

I love all the sxpressions on your kids! How can anyone keep from smiling around all those faces? Even when Josh is crying, he looks so adorable. I bet your mom is in heaven with the grandbabies around. Auntie Megan looks like she might enjoy it as well, just maybe. :)

Tara said...

oops, I mean "expressions", you know I am terrible as spelling, and it's always worse when I'm tired, my fingers like to type away on their own without my brain.

The Staker Family said...

Hey Naomi, your kids are so stinking cute! Your mom lives really close to my parents I think, aren't they in the same stake or something? Mine live off Airport Drive off of 12th East! We would love to see you guys next time we are down!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Whoo hoo!! I just found your blog!! It was so fun to see what you guys are up to!! Kaylee is huge!!

Naomi said...

Holy Hannah Banana! How have you all found us all at once?! Not that I'm complaining, mind you! It's just that I turn on my computer and I have a message from the Stakers and the Thomases? I mean seriously! What are the odds! LOL

Absolutely adorable kids. All of them.

*pinches cheeks*

Megan said...

So the pic of Jacob and Kaylee cracks me up because it looks like it could be the "small child" version of a rock band CD cover. Ditto for the last one of Matt and Josh. Oh these kids. Love 'em!

Mierzejewski said...

Kaylee and Jake are getting so big!! We hope that jarum is doing good and we miss you guys!!