Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jacob's Birthday

It was Jacob's birthday yesterday. He spent all day just going around the house telling everyone who would listen how old he finally was and kept asking me when Dad was going to come home so that he could open his presents. It was cracking me up. Oh, to get excited about stuff like that!

This is my first attempt at embedding video in my posts, so hopefully this works...
Here is a video of Jacob opening his Legos:
Jacob got this video game for his GameBoy. We also have it for our PlayStation2, but the PS2 died on us and even though we tried repairing it, we've had to send it on to a better place. *mourns*This is Matthew starting the festivities a little early. Even with the cupcakes up high, he was still able to snag one.
Kaylee patiently waiting for the pizza to arrive.
Jacob picked out trick candles for his cake. He didn't know what they did, but he soon found out and hilarity ensued.



Jacob also received some money from the Boyers and purchased a very, very cool Spongebob Squarepants lego set. I'd take a pic, but he hoards it like crazy. Thank you, Boyers! He loves it. Matt, on the other hand, can't figure out why he can't play with Bob! :D

All in all, Jacob had a great birthday. It's amazing to realize how old he is. It seems that just yesterday he was my little baby. Well, I should probably end my "cheese" as Jarum calls it.
/cheese

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's it. I must be the least favorite. I remembered on the 18th, and I remember now, but some how, on the 19th, I forgot it was Jake's birthday. Poop. Happy birthday, dude. And as far a s book publishing, it was a self-publish. So no, we weren't keeping you out of the loop.