Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Here are some pictures of us for Easter. I keep having to tell myself that I've lost 30 pounds in the last four months to keep from crying. :p Anyway, these were taken after church:

Kaylee looks thrilled, doesn't she? :D ^^^


These are in front of our house...


As you can see, my kids have no problem posing for the camera. And just so you know, it was about 50 degrees outside when I took these!

Then I just started having fun with the camera and taking pictures of Josh. I tried so hard to get him to smile, and he came close, but the elusive "full body smile" has yet to make it on film. We'll see if I can't get him to pose one of these days.
And here are some pics of the older kids because they just like to get their pictures taken. I'm sorry they're a little fuzzy. I don't know what happened!Anyway, Happy Easter!

Love,
Naomi

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How fun! Your family is beautiful! And frankly, I think losing 30 pounds in four months is pretty amazing. Happy Easter!