Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Life and I are Made of Fail Today

All I want is a clean house. Is this too much to ask? I don't think so.

My internet connection keeps going in and out. I've had a tech guy over three times in the last three weeks, to no avail. It might be time to get a new ISP.

I have about a thousand things on my to-do list, and I can't stop knitting! While knitting is a good thing, I need to keep my priorities straight. First, a clean and organized house, and then i can knit!

I unintentionally hurt a very dear friend's feelings today. I had taken steps to do just the opposite, but it blew up in my face.

To my dear friend, I cannot begin to express how deeply sorry I am. I love you and cherish our friendship. I did not mean to hurt you, and please believe that it was your feelings that I had meant to protect, rather than damage. You were all I thought about. I hope that you can forgive me and be happy again.

I am made of fail.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Dear old buddy,
You have no idea how many days I have like that! Luckily, we get to start over again tomorrow. Big hug!

Love you!

Naomi said...

Thanks! Today is much better. Love you back!

Oh, and was it just wonderful!?