Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inspiration

As many of you have already seen my Gnome for my DADA class for the House Cup (see a few entries down) I thought it would be nice to show you where I got my inspiration.

CLICK ME!

This was done by a dear friend of mine, Snakey. Well, that's not really her name, but when I first met her online, her screen name was (and still is in a lot of places) Anguinea. She likes snakes. Yeah, I don't get it either. Regardless, she's awesome and I loved her mandrake, so it made me realize that I can in fact knit more than scarves and dishcloths. Thanks, Snakey! *bite*

And, until Christmas, my Grumpy Gnome lives here:


1 comment:

snakey said...

i don't know how i missed your bloggity, but here i am and right in time to be credited with being your inspiration. :D

back at ya, sistah!