Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

What a whirlwind Easter weekend we had! First we had a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning (I know! A Saturday!) where we got to run around in the falling snow, picking up eggs with hundreds of our closest friends. Then we had our own hunt at home. On Sunday we went to Church and I experienced probably one of the most spiritual Easters I've ever had. It was just a great weekend!

Waiting for each age group to be called.

Look! I've got teeth!

Chatting with friends.

The Easter Bunny presiding over the "4 and under" hunt.



Matt waiting to be set loose.


The "8 and over" crowd. The went way out there.


Cheese!

My boys after Church.

And my girls.

Mom, do we have to take more pictures?!


Just give me a nice one.

3 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

Love all of it! Kaylee and Jacob look so much older and my heart melts just seeing all of them together.Izzy is adorable!
Such a girly girl. Thank you Naomi--you've made my day!

Rachel said...

So cute. I swear, that baby is like the pinkest baby girl I have ever seen! That Easter egg hunt looks like quite the production. I'm sure your older children were thinking, "Oh, to be four and under again..."

Rachel said...

Also, I really like Kaylee's dress, and Joshua seriously has the cheesiest grin of all time.