Tuesday, December 15, 2009

formspring.me

Where is your favorite place you've lived?

That is a really hard question, because I have lived in so many places. I can tell you that I DID NOT like living in Florida, if that helps. But just about everywhere else I've lived, I've loved.

California is just a beautiful state, filled with all sorts of places to go, and things to see. Yosemite, Monterrey Bay, and San Francisco were just a few of the places I loved to visit. I was also married in California, so that's something special there, as well.

I lived in Utah for a time. I loved the fall, winter and spring, but the summers were just a bit hot, and the dorms didn't have a/c, so that was kind of miserable. Summer wasn't too bad once I moved into air-conditioning, though. And the mountains! Oh. My. GOSH! Gorgeous! I miss them.

I absolutely adore Georgia right now. Summertime, not so much, what with the bugs and humidity and bugs and humidity and bugs, but the other three seasons are downright pleasant! Plus the history here is so amazing. And the trees. There are literally trees EVERYWHERE. And just about everyone is polite. "Southern charm" is most definitely not a myth. I really am going to miss the South when we move.

Oh! The only thing Florida has going for it is Orlando. The end.

Ask me anything

No comments: