Monday, September 1, 2008

Rise and Shout!!!

Saturday was the season opener for BYU football. And, because Jarum and I are both rabid fans, we decided to get the sport package on directtv so that we could watch almost the whole season from the comfort of our living room! We decided that it was important to share this moment with the kids, so we had a fun family party!

Click for pics!

Rah rah rah rah rah, goooooooooooooooooo Cougars! (We won, by the way).

Best part of the evening? Getting Josh to say "Go Cougars." It was awesome.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute...Fun party!

And nice guns, Jarum! :)

MOM/SUSAN said...

I complain when no one comments on my blog and realize that I am guilty of the same thing. So, here's my comment: Cute 'holey' smile Kaylee. GO COUGARS and THEY WENT! Thanks for posing Jarum, I know how much you hate to do that, even if you get to show off your rippling. Thanks for making such cute cougar fans and I will say it again Naomi; you are a way fun mom.

Naomi said...

We had a blast. We left that sign up for a week! I finally took it down before hosting my first knitting class on Tuesday. It now resides in our library. We're 2-0 so far this season. WHOOP!