Friday, September 19, 2008

The Yard

I'm sitting here in my newly cleaned/unpacked/organized library/office (my gosh, that's a lot of slashes!) enjoying the quiet of the morning. Southeast Georgia is enjoying a cool week and this morning I have every window in the house thrown wide open! I don't know how long it is supposed to last, but by golly, I'm going to enjoy it while I can! Usually by this time in the morning it's already in the upper 80s, and it is now a cool 71 degrees. I can totally deal with that!

I've been receiving a lot of requests to see what the outside of our house looks like. Jarum has been working very hard on putting in a new automatic sprinkler system and various other front yard-y tasks. So, without further ado....

The Yard!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

How nice! I love the pictures of Joshua. And...Mom says thanks for the pics! :)

Naomi said...

Thanks! And a big fat "you're welcome" to mom. :)

Rural Dee said...

Hello from Lisa D of the dental school regime! Just thought I'd say hi while I pop in. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are HUGE! (In a mature way, of course.) You guys look great and all look very happy. Take care!

P.S. HP forever.
P.P.S. So when book 7 came out, we had another book club party, but it was sadly not as cool as yours was.

Tara said...

It looks fabulous Naomi!!! So pretty! love it! :)

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ini-dia-daftar-penyedia-asuransi-mobil-online-terbaik-2020