Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jarum's 30th

Jarum just celebrated his 30th birthday last week. We all had a really good time ribbing him about being "old." :D He pretty much had a whole birthday week, what with what we as a family did and then what his office did for him. He was spoiled rotten, but it was great fun.

What his assistant and co. did to his car at work:
Just a smidgen of the decorating we did at the house:
King Boyer (according to his operatory bay). The crown was hilarious. The kids got a kick out of it:
And then the operatory bay put this out on the entrance to our neighborhood. It was up for a whole week. And seriously, the helium in those balloons are still keeping them on our ceiling!
Happy Birthday, Jarum. You old fart!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Late B-Day Jarum!!!!
um, do I look that grown-up too? Sometimes I still feel like we should remain as we are last remembered, from high school or something. I still think of Jarum as the mellow and nice kid I grew up with, but he actually looks like a grown-up man! I LOVE being 30, but I have been a bit unnerved at times to see my friends with defining wrinkles and grey hairs, then I notice I look the same! Well, it's a joy in life to be sure! You better hurry up Naomi and join the fun, 30's ROCK!

Kristin said...

Ahhh! You still have the black Saturn! It's almost as old as you, Jarum! Hehe! I hope you had a great day, old bean!

Naomi said...

LOL. Yes. That car has been a great little car. Luckily we've added on our minivan since we saw you last! But yes. We're going to run that Saturn into the ground. :)